Are You Getting The Most From Your Accountant?
Just imagine saving and safe-guarding more of your hard-earned money in this time of financial uncertainty!
Is your accountant offering the best service possible for you?
Did you know millions are lost each year on poorly presented incomplete accounts? Your accounts package is only as good as the information entered. In England fraudulent account submissions can even lead to a fine or prison sentence whether you intended to be fraudulent or not. Discrepancies with your accounts are ultimately your responsibility, not your accountants. Therefore it is your duty to oversee and ensure your accountant is working with your best interests in mind and that your package is well equipped to fulfil the statutory requirements by law.
- Does your accounts programme show exactly what you owe people and what is owed to you?
- Are your bank accounts reconciled to the penny?
- Are you confident that your accounts are making the most of your money, legally?
- Do you clearly understand and oversee your accounts regularly?
- Do you know exactly what expenses you can claim for and what you can’t?
- Do you understand and implement your Payroll accounts within the parameters of the law?
If you answered “No” to one or more, then you could be losing money!
· You could be losing thousands each year through unclaimed VAT expenses. This can happen if purchase invoices are not being received or entered on to your system correctly. This is your money and should be in your bank account, not HM Revenue & Customs!
- You could be breaking the law and not know it, resulting in you being liable for a fine, or worse a prison sentence if your accounts are submitted incomplete or incorrect. Ignorance is no excuse!
- You could be subjected to a lengthy and probing investigation in all your financial dealings by the HM Revenue & Customs.
Here’s what you need to do to find out if you’re getting the most from your accounts package, with my exclusive and confidential “Accounts Analysis” report, offering you an overview of your accounts package and its presentation, detailing areas of possible inaccuracies and how your package can be streamlined and improved to produce clear, concise and legal accounts for you, saving your hard-earned money from being wasted
After receiving your report, I will be offering a limited number of sole-traders and medium/small companies my expert services to manage your accounts and payroll to a high competent standard at competitive rates, so that you can enjoy peace of mind along with my existing clientele. Industries include: Garages, Window Companies, Therapist, Civil Engineers, Builders, Bars, and Restaurants etc
If after reading your report you decide you would like to be considered as a client, I guarantee you’ll receive my optimum service of accountancy with regular updates and explanations, so that you always feel like you are in control of your company’s finances.
Can you afford to be complacent and miss out on your exclusive and confidential report? I urge you to take action today for peace of mind. Remember your finances are your responsibility, take control and safeguard your money!
Call Heidi today on 07979 305567 to discuss your requirements and book your Accounts Analysis report today.
I Cover Essex, Kent And London Areas